FI-7240 Flatbed Scanner , 1pc High speed automatic double feed flatbed scanner
Picture showing :
Supported operating systems: Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Vista (32/64), Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 ( 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64 bit)
Scanner Type: Flatbed (FB) and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
Scan mode: single / double, color / gray / black and white
Image sensor type: Color CCD (charge coupler) * 3 (front * 1, back * 1, flat * 1)
Multi-page feed detection: Ultrasonic multi-page feed detection sensor * 1, paper detection sensor
Paper Size: Max, 216 * 355.6mm (8.5 * 14 in), Min: 50.8 * 54mm (2 * 2.13in), Long Page Scanning: 216 * 5588mm (8.5 * 220 in)
Paper weight (thickness): Paper: 27-413g / m2 (7.2-112 1b)
Plastic card: less than 1.4mm
Interface: USB 2.0
Connector Type: B Type
Image processing functions: multi-image output, automatic detection of color, removal of blank pages, iDTC, advanced DTC, SDTC, error diffusion, halftone, Se-Screen, image emphasis, elimination of color, sRGB output, elimination of binding holes, , Split the image, edge repair, and automatically detect the paper size
Power supply: AC 110-240v
Power consumption: Operating mode: 39w, sleep mode: 1.8w,
Operating environment: Temperature: 5-35 degree, relative humidity: 20% -80%
Size: 300 * 577 * 234mm
1. The minimum scan area is suitable for use when using ADF, there is no limit when using flat panel.
2. It supports paper with a scanning length greater than Legal 1. When scanning paper with a length of 5,588mm, only long page scanning can be used. The resolution is up to 200dpi.
3 Paper weight is only applicable when using the ADF, there is no limit when using the tablet.
4. You can scan up to 3 cards at a time (Note: Do not support multiple scan cards at a time)
5. The actual scanning speed will be affected by data transfer and software processing time.
6. The speed displayed is the speed at which JPEG / TIFF G4 is used.
7. The maximum paper capacity depends on the weight of the paper
8. The optional maximum density may vary depending on the length of the scanned document.
9. When high resolution (600dpi or higher), scanning may be limited due to scan mode, paper size, and available memory reasons.